Ioncasino offers useful blackjack tricks for beginners to get started summarized, so you get an easy and quick start. At first glance, blackjack is an easy game with very simple rules. But below the surface is a complex game. There is no holy grail of blackjack success except to practice and to optimize the skills and strategies.
Useful blackjack tricks
Blackjack is a game of mathematical probabilities. When you are prepared, you should know the rules, use the decisions of the blackjack strategy table, play with brains and keep a cool head. This blackjack winning strategy offers the best odds for a player. Like poker, blackjack is not pure gambling. With the help of card counting and other tricks, it becomes a game of skill.
For beginners with little time for rules and strategy lessons, here are some blackjack professional tips and tricks. The more practice and experience you have, the more plausible these blackjack tricks will be.
Using the simplified blackjack winning strategy
Blackjack takes a lot of practice until you master it so well that you’re the winner of the casino. Until then it is still a long way away. But with the following tips and tricks, you’ll improve yourself a bit compared to gut feeling.
- If you get a pair of 8s or aces, divide them up. Two 8s make 16 and that’s the worst constellation you can have.
- A pair of 10 cards makes 20. That’s a good hand you should not take any risk with. You should never 10 splits in blackjack.
- With a hand with a score of 17 or more, it’s risky to take a card because it’s easy to over-buy.
- Do not even think about buying insurance! The insurance bet only helps the house and you pay for it.
- You should always take a card if you have a hand with a score of 11 or less because you cannot overcharge.
- Never stick to the “rules of the dealer”. The dealers have to move at 16 and stay at 17. You do not need to follow this rule. Do not think that the dealer and the player have equal rights. If both the player and the dealer over-buy, the dealer still wins. Therefore, this rule does not work for the player, only for the dealer.
- If beginners are in this game, stick to the simple blackjack strategy to improve your chances against the house.
Mental blackjack tricks for beginners
Beyond skill, there is one factor that affects everything in your life, including your game: your mental attitude. This means how you react to events that you have no control over. Master your mental attitude and you will certainly greatly improve your chances or skill required in any other game.
- Only sit down at the table if you are mentally prepared.
- Be prepared to lose most of your time. Statistically you will lose more hands than win.
- Do not look at individual hands or sessions, but think long term. Then success will come sooner or later.
- The most important thing is that you only play for fun and for money.